-Filming: Using the snapchat glasses, and filming in multiple places that I had no control over made it hard for me to manage the Mise en-scene of my video. so I had to let go of a lot of footage that I cannot retake.
– Making the footage fit 30 seconds was the hardest task, I had to let go of a lot of footage !.
– it’s not a MUST to create a story-board, and this is the first time I’ve made a video without having a story-board. but along the way a plan will be created, probably thought out the editing and montage phase.
– After editing, sometimes you realize you need to re-take some shots!
– using visuals with sounds to explain the purpose of the video (they’re thoughts or sounds in the head)! without showing too much nor SAYING anything!.
– using snapchat glasses as a tool to film longer than 10sec videos.
– premiere editing skills/ effects, audio editing.
Creating a second video.
in the morning of our final class, (3:00AM) I had a very low moment emotionally and I would paint my face to feel better. which made me wonder why is that?
so I remembered a line my friend Amira told me in sophomore year ” you will always be the closest thing to a magical creature to my future children”. And that’s when I started thinking, my true nature is that I’m magical with my own magical powers, and that’s the essence of my identity. so I got up and start setting up a station to film a stop motion video of me unrevealing my true nature to the Mula Reflection song scene.