even though it was a very short (time wise) kind of project but i think i learned more from it in terms of ‘design’.
- figuring out the right size for the paragraph in relation to the size of the poster and make sure it is visible but not (too big like kids book).
- finding the right place for the Letter (Logo). and making sure it’s not a boring or cheesy place.
- working with colors for the text that would suit the poster and at the same time would show the text.
- finding the right type face for the paragraph and the sentence in relationship to the the type face of the WORD.
- making sure that my paragraph doesn’t lose it’s meaning (by cutting it to parts) and the parts should fit in the possible positions i found based on the alignment!
- having a design/system/method that works with the backyard and the new elements i’m placing!
- not any empty space is always the right place to put text on.
- even though it was my struggle, i learned how to work with color of the text and the backyard (poster).
- Text are objects!
- being able to place a logo (that makes no sense) on an organic poster!
what i would do better:-
- I would try more with different compositions, and print them on A1 sized paper (to make it easier to see the text size).
- I would print earlier (to get the glossy paper before its finished) using glossy paper instead of matt would’ve worked better with my poster colors.
- I would edit my first WORD poster more to fix the focus of the image before working on the placement of (LOGO , Paragraph , Sentence).